Business Etiquette And Networking
How to Make the Right Impression, Avoid Blunders and Win Friends and Influence People the Right Way in Business Today…
Are you aware of the best practices for business etiquette? Do you know the importance of having excellent business etiquette and how this can crucially affect the business connections you make? Are you in constant fear of doing the wrong thing during client meetings or office gatherings?
Do you have the confidence to act appropriately in different situations, be it in the workplace or outside work?
Do you have a clear idea of expected business courtesy and proper business conduct? Are you aware of appropriate grooming for the first-world business environment? Understanding the value of having an effective network will translate to having better business connections for you and your organisation.
This course will guide you through best-practice for first meetings, office etiquette, dining manners and expected business courtesy. Learn how to make small-talk and establish rapport with ease. It is a fun and practical course with lots of opportunity for interaction and questions.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Business Etiquette And Networking training…
- What’s expected in the modern business world. Here are the new rules to conduct yourself gracefully and successfully in the 21st century
- WARNING! The rules of etiquette and behaviour are not always clear. Avoid these traps or you risk destroying both your career and your reputation
- Working and conducting business in a diverse environment, respecting differences and avoiding unintended offence and problems
- What’s different when it comes to online and telephone etiquette
- How to look sharp and create a professional style and influence. Modern business grooming for both men and women
- The art of meeting and greeting along with the perfect handshake (when it’s appropriate)
- How to make a good impression without saying a word
- Modern scientific principles to quickly have someone like and trust you and feel as if they’ve known you for years
- 10 tips to make small talk and polite conversation easy and natural PLUS how to move on smoothly to more serious business
- How to network and build connections with confidence and ease so that you become respected and influential fast
- The right way to conduct yourself at meetings, conferences, business dinners and other events outside the office
- 10 Commandments of human relationships. Follow these and you’ll be liked, successful and admired
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new business etiquette and networking skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Business Etiquette And Networking’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- A more professional and harmonious business environment characterised by mutual respect and professionalism
- Your employees and managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism and make a better impression
- Fewer costly legal issues and complaints resulting from inappropriate behaviour
- Greater success with new business as your organisation is recognised as a good business partner
- Customer retention and additional business from existing customers can improve because of better handling of enquiries and customer service
It’s no exaggeration to say that EVERY single member of staff will benefit from this training. We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from frontline right through to CEOs complete and enjoy the course.
Those involved in any way in dealing with customers or the general public will find the training particularly useful. For example…
- Frontline Staff in Contact With Customers or Prospects
- Sales Professionals and Sales Support Staff
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers at all levels
- Executive Assistants and Account Executives
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Business Etiquette And Networking training can be run as either a full day or half day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Business Etiquette. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
Mastering the Art of Communication in the Business Environment For a More Effective Workplace and Better Results With Customers.
Communicating With Power and Clarity For Maximum Impact in Business Both With Customers and in the Workplace
Develop the Confidence and Skills to be Positive and Effective in the Business Environment Whatever the Demands of the Situation
How To Master The Art Of Negotiating in the Business Environment For Win-Win Results That Boost The Bottom Line And Leave Everyone Proud Of The Outcome