Introduction to Using Prezi
Update your presentation skills using Prezi software for more engaging and dynamic presentations
This course shows you how to use Prezi to deliver presentations with real impact. You will learn the key principles to designing a presentation that engages your audience and delivers that ‘Wow!’ factor.
No more ‘death by Powerpoint’ for your audience when you use Prezi and Upfront’s key presentation principles.
This course will teach you to create Prezi presentations from existing Powerpoint slides or from scratch. Even if you still use Powerpoint as well, this course will help you ensure your presentations stand out from the crowd.
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Train the Trainer Intensive program…
- 5 essential principles for using any visual aids to ensure you keep your audience engaged
- 10 most common mistakes to avoid when designing and using Powerpoint or Prezi
- How your current presentations compare to the experts
- Why Prezi is so good for delivering powerful messages
- How to use Prezi for organizing your ideas before you start designing
- How to convert existing Powerpoints into a Prezi presentation
- Getting to grips with the ‘zoom’ function
- How to embed images, videos, audio and information from other presentations
- Navigating using the pathway tools
- Choosing templates and styles within Prezi or creating your own
- How to design your own 3D presentations for that extra impact
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new training skills for greater success).
You also get a set of “Done-for-you” templates to create your own customised training courses quickly and easily.
This is a highly PRACTICAL training with hands-on exercises throughout. When you complete the program you’re ready to get started on conducting your own training course straight away.
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to deliver your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Prezi Skills’ training is an essential tool for delivering stand out presentations. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Your Employees & Managers will represent your organisation with more professionalism
- You stand to win more business as a result of a focus on the desired outcomes of both parties during presentations
- First impressions count… In business you often only get one chance to put your case forward so you might as well make it as professional and ‘switched on’ as possible
- Your team will feel more confident and happy with their work as a result of their new up to date skills
- Team members will be able to collaborate ‘virtually’ to design a presentation together in real time which saves you time
- You will be able to get your desired business messages across in a more compelling and memorable way for both internal and external corporate communications
Both the individuals and the companies sending them on the course experience the benefits of the training, but some of the main people who we’ve seen benefit most include:
- Sales Professionals
- Brand Ambassadors
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Executive Teams
- PA’s or EA’s who need to create presentations for their boss.
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
Each participant needs to bring a laptop with an existing Powerpoint presentation on it and needs internet access to allow for the use of the free Prezi software.
A maximum of 10 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. We do get requests for larger groups, but we prefer not to do it as the training is very ‘hands on’ with instruction, guidance and feedback provided to each course attendee.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the areas of Prezi and PowerPoint.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
This course shows you how to deliver presentations with real impact. You will learn how to overcome fears and deal with anxiety; understand how to tailor your presentations to the audience; and structure the presentation content for added clarity.
This advanced presentation skills course shows you how to be in complete control when you are in the spotlight. It will help you present with intelligence and deal with complex questions or difficult audience members astutely and with confidence. You will practice skills to put your message across most effectively and hold your audiences’ attention throughout the delivery.