Introduction To Supervision and Leadership…
Mastering the Art of Supervision and Leadership in the Business Environment For More Effective Managers and More Productive Staff
Do you see the challenges of leadership as more of a chore rather than something which you can benefit from and enjoy? Do the “Why’s” and “How’s” of effective team management baffle you?
Are your staff members satisfied with your leadership ability? Do you have a good working relationship with the members of your team? Do you have a common goal and are they eager to participate in your projects?
This course builds your skills and confidence. Learn the skills so many managers have never been taught and had to learn the hard way. You will learn to set goals for the team and to motivate and develop team members to continuously improve performance and handle difficult situations decisively. .
Every one of our training programs is uniquely designed and tailored to meet your specific circumstances and objectives.
Here are some examples of the type of topics and material that would be covered in your Supervision and Leadership training..
- What supervision and management really involves and how to identify your individual style so you can act effectively
- The essential qualities for success as a manager (without these, you’ll struggle in the role)
- The secrets to building, developing and maintaining a high performance team that consistently hits goals and stays happy and enthusiastic
- How to manage your own time effectively so that you achieve targets, avoid overwhelm and still have time left for yourself The right way to conduct staff appraisals and provide feedback so that the review process improves performance and is a positive experience for all involved
- How to deal with difficult people and challenging situations…
- PLUS smart strategies to prevent problems arising in the first place What superior managers do differently… and why this makes a BIG difference
- How to communicate effectively and avoid costly misunderstandings (one simple tip will save you much frustration) The best tool for any manager and how to apply it to best effect. WARNING! Not using this correctly is the number one cause of management failure
…and much more (such as how to develop your own personal action plan to apply your new supervision and leadership skills for greater success).
For any great organisation the people are its most valuable asset. Your people are employed to achieve your business goals. The Upfront Communications ‘Introduction to Supervision and Leadership’ training is an essential ‘enabler’ for bringing out the best in your management team. Common business benefits as reported by previous course attendees include:
- Improved all-round performance in the organisation with corporate goals being achieved more consistently
- A more flexible organisation able to better adapt to changing circumstances with more input from an engaged workforce
- Managers and supervisors perform better, suffer less stress and report greater job satisfaction
- Greater staff satisfaction and higher morale leading to lower turnover and better overall company performance
- Fewer workplace disputes, grievances and disciplinary issues
We’ve had thousands of people from varying skill levels from brand new supervisors right through to CEOs from many different industry verticals attend and complete the course.
The training is primarily aimed at new managers and supervisors but managers at any level will benefit if they have not previously received proper training.
Also, in times of organisational stress or facing major changes, managers may benefit from renewed training to deal with unfamiliar situations and challenges.
We can custom-tailor the course to every level and audience depending on your requirements.
Particular groups who have benefited form this training include…
- New Supervisors And Managers
- Managers Taking Up New Responsibilities
- Front Line And Support Staff Preparing For Supervisors Roles
Following an initial consultation with your business we will develop an understanding of the skill level mix of the group and the desired business outcomes that you are seeking. From there we will custom tailor the training to meet your business.
We will save you time and money by ‘coming to you’ and providing the training on your premises or at a location determined to be ideal for your business and desired outcomes.
The Introduction to Supervision and Leadership training is a 2 day program.
Typically, we suggest up to 12 people from your organisation can attend the training at any one time. This limit is suggested because of the ‘hands on’ nature of the training and the individual feedback given to each person attending the training.
Larger groups can be accommodated, however, and we can structure the training to best meet your requirements.
We have the largest network of professional trainers in Australia. The trainers that deliver this course are all specialists in the area of Supervision Leadership Skills. They have all had to initially qualify to be put through our intensive Train the Trainer program which makes sure they meet our extremely high professional training standards and ensures every course is consistent in quality and content.
Our trainers also all have a minimum qualification of the Australian TAE (Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.) All of our trainers are dynamic, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. Following your initial enquiry we will be able to provide you with a prompt quotation that meets your needs.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you, and the delegates trained, are not entirely happy with the course content and trainer who delivered the session.
Your Next Steps
Call our office now on 1300 766 186 for a no obligation discussion about the desired business outcomes you would like to achieve . Alternatively, please feel free to complete the quick enquiry form on the right of this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Other Training Courses that you may be interested in include…
The Art and Science of Leadership in the Business Environment For Greater Success And A More Effective, Dynamic Organisation
How to Build High Performance Business Teams That Get Results Faster, Better and With More Satisfaction